Monday, April 30, 2007

Guess which country this is

Prime Minister: "I am not going to resign. I am going to appoint commission that will implement conclusions of the other commission. That I appointed. To investigate me. No, I don't mean the State Controller, him I would fire if I could." (Polls: support: 15%, oppose: 69%)

Minister of Defense: "I didn't realize minister of defense has to understand something about the military. I wish I was minister of finance. Although he is now under criminal investigation..." (Polls: support: 12%, oppose: 74%)

Minister of External Affairs: "I didn't know we are going to war. I am not going to support Prime Minister though. I want his chair." (Polls: who cares?)

1 comment:

Irina Tsukerman said...

You can't make up these things. Wow.

*shaking head*.